As our name would suggest, the bread and butter of what we do is dispute resolution. In addition to consultation, mediation, and arbitration, we work closely with industry associations and governments on behalf of our members to reform legislation, make federal inspections more accessible, develop best practices, and level the playing field for participants.
As a member, you will enjoy a range of benefits that can help you thrive in your business. These benefits include:
- Access to the members directory, which gives you the opportunity to connect with other members and expand your business network.
- Recognition as a preferred buyer or vendor, which can help you stand out from the competition.
- Greater commercial assurance, thanks to our commitment to fair and ethical business practices.
- One-on-one professional and confidential consultation with our experts, who can help you address any business challenges you may be facing.
- Access to our Help Desk, customized seminars, webinars, and print checklists for staff, as well as our publications and other resources.
- Fulfillment of the regulatory requirement for those subject to the Safe Food for Canadians Regulations (SFCR).
- We are committed to helping our members succeed, and we believe that these benefits can make a real difference in your business.
DRC’s Membership Portal
Access membership-related information:
- Download and print your membership certificate.
- Look up information about other members in the members directory, pull reports by location and business type, and more.
- View reports related to membership, such as active members, inactive members, and sanctioned parties.
- Update your membership information and add new users.
Access billing information:
- Pay your membership fees.
- Look up past invoices and payments.
- Access to trading assistance information:
- View your past or present disputes.
- Request trading assistance.
If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re here to help!