– New England Produce Council, September 12-13, 2017: DRC was pleased to exhibit for the first time this year at the New England Produce Council Convention. This year’s event was held September 12-13 at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center.
– PEI Potato Board Meeting, September 19, 2017 (Charlottetown). Anne Fowlie, Special Projects, reviewed details of the CFIA proposed Safe Food for Canadians Regulations which includes a regulatory requirement for membership in the DRC to buy and sell fresh fruits and vegetables; Jaime Bustamante, Trading Assistance Manager, presented an overview of trading assistance services available to DRC members.
– Agriculture Trade under NAFTA, September 18-22, 2017. Fred Webber, President and CEO attended NAFTA roundtables in Washington, DC.
– Codex Alimentarius. October 2-6, 2017, Kampala, Uganda.
– CPMA Town Hall Meeting, October 11, 2017, Vancouver, BC.
Events in October
– PMA Fresh Summit. October 19-21, 2017, New Orleans, LA.
– Ontario Greenhouse Vegetable Growers, AGM, October 24, 2017, Kingsville, Ontario.
If you are interested in DRC participating at an event or speaking engagement, please reach out to the DRC Help Desk at:
DRC Help Desk | 613-234-0982 | Info@fvdrc.com